Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday May 22

Sleep in! NICE! :)

Got up and walked around Central Park.. nice little stroll, saw some birds (not my friends)... I forgot that we were in the middle of the busiest city in the USA. It's cool to see where movies are filmed, and we actually saw some kind of photo shoot or movie being filmed in the arena. Very neat place. I would be there every day if I lived in NYC.

We then took the subway to Wall street and walked around the Financial District, took pictures with the brass bull. Walked around a shop, Daffy's.
Came home and changed for the Little Mermaid on Broadway - oh my gosh it was amazing!! We got student tickets ($30) and we were very lucky ... we were FRONT AND CENTER! The lights, costumes, actors, set, stage, music... it was all amazing. I of course sang along (in my head) to all of the songs... and they had a few extras. The story was changed slightly in the second act, but it had the same happy ending!

Came home and packed - amazingly everything fit in the suitcase (I'm not quite sure how)... I have enough ornaments to decorate one whole side of my Christmas tree! It's the one thing I collect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment